Monday, February 23, 2009

Feb. 23/09 Per. D Math

Today we covered the next topic in solving equations, dealing with equations in more than one place. But to warm up today we looked at a podcast posted to the iTunes store called the Alien Encounter. If you would like to watch it, got to iTunes and search for the "Math Challenges" podcast.
We came to an answer fairly quickly, which I was completely impressed by. Have tackled the problem earlier I was sure it would take us a little longer. Following that we took a few notes on equation solving and those notes can be found by clicking here.
Reminder that we have math all day tomorrow, and that will need to bring your binder, calculator and regular school supplies for the day. We will meet in the foods room for the morning portion of the day. I advise you not to wear any clothes you don't want to get dirty. We'll be baking so it's best to dress for the occasion. Also, you are allowed to bring a drink to have after we are done all of our baking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment