Since I was gone on Thursday and Friday of last week, we had a little bit of reorganizing to do at the start of class. We talked a bit about why I was gone, (at the department of ed. talking about technology in the classroom) and showed them some of the websites and neat ideas that were discussed.
A new type of podcasting called phonecasting , which uses cellphones to record and access podcasts was discussed. After that I shared an interesting blog that talks about the benefits of cellphones in the classroom as opposed to the harm they do.
Once that was all done, we moved on to our discussion of equation solving involving problems where the variable was in the demoninator of a fraction. Practice sheet Eq-5 was handed out and I asked everyone to finish up to question 10 for tomorrow's class. Also, questions 1-12 on Eq-4 were collected and will be marked in the coming days.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment