Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jan. 14/09 Per. C 10 Math

Due to the cold and lack of buses, our numbers were a little down today, but we forged ahead with our test review anyway. We talked about what would be on the test, and discussed some study tips to use while studying for this test.

I also showed the class a podcast on the iTunes website that has several short podcast about studying. If you follow the sequence to pictures below, you should be able to find the podcast and download it.


While looking for this podcast I can across an interesting article about a program a university down in Texas is trying this year. The university is supplying free iphones and ipod touches to students who want to use them in class in an effort to increase the students' connectivity. Apparently there are other schools where programs like this are being tried. I have not found any reviews or research regarding how successful these programs are, but I'm curious to see the results. Maybe one day this will be the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment