Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan. 12/09 Per. B 9 Math

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say that I have really been a bit off lately with updating our blog, but I hope to have the corrected for the rest of the term. At this point a little recap is in order.

On Jan. 6 we covered how to multiply monomials together and
here are the notes from that date .

On Jan. 9 we learned to multiply monomials and binomials. I assigned up to question 32 on polynomial sheet P-4. Notes from that class can be found
here .

Today we spent our time correcting P-4, and going over some of the tougher ones.  Once that was done we  went over several examples of multiply monomials by trinomials. We still used the distributive property, just one more time than when multiply monomials by binomials. Notes from today can be found by clicking here.

Homework for tomorrow is to finish up to question 46 on P-4.

Here is a short video on the material we covered, if you would like a refresher.

No comments:

Post a Comment