Due to the busy nature of today and in the interest of saving a bit of time, I'm doing a group posting today. I'm sure today will fly by so quickly with so many things happening, it will be the holidays before we know it.
For my grade 10 math class: we wrote our probability test today and I'll try to post the results here over the next few days.
For my grade 9 math class: we've been working on polynomials the past few days, and today we continued with that, in addition to our discussion on sustainability. To see the video that started our conversation click here.
In the afternoon we all went over the West K Arena to watch our boys hockey team play. Fun was had by all!
I'll try to post a few things over the holidays, but until then I hope you all have a safe, happy and restful two weeks and I look forward to see you all soon.
For my grade 10 math class: we wrote our probability test today and I'll try to post the results here over the next few days.
For my grade 9 math class: we've been working on polynomials the past few days, and today we continued with that, in addition to our discussion on sustainability. To see the video that started our conversation click here.
In the afternoon we all went over the West K Arena to watch our boys hockey team play. Fun was had by all!
I'll try to post a few things over the holidays, but until then I hope you all have a safe, happy and restful two weeks and I look forward to see you all soon.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment