Monday, October 20, 2008

Oct. 20/08 Per. C 10 Math

Today we started by tackling a math problem (the peg puzzle at the bottom of the page) that I was struggling with and managed solve the problem. We found a pattern and will test out our hypothesis in the future. 

After that we moved onto discussing the different types of triangles and how to calculate missing angles. I have to apologize because due to a technical malfunction, our notes from today's class will not be posted today. If you need them I can provide you with a photocopy tomorrow.

We finished by working on sheets Tr-3 and 3a. Everyone got their tests back to look over and that is where we finished.

A reminder that Tr-2 was due for handing in today.

I hope everyone gets a good night's sleep for our fun/exciting/educational day of math tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment